Latest Kernel Version FDI 2.1.3.b Available NOW!
Monday 2. May 2005. CEN Forum members officially release latest kernel version FDI 2.1.3.b for immediate download. To download the latest kernel, simply log in and click on the "Download" page of this website.
Changes from 2.1.3.a to 2.1.3.b
1. Added constants: JXFS_I_CHK_NO_MEDIA_PRESENT, JXFS_I_CHK_MEDIA_INSERTED and JXFS_O_CHK_READDATA
2. Several updates to the PIN Pad interface:
- Added constant: JXFS_I_PIN_READ_STARTED
- Added method: getEventOnStart() to class JxfsPINReadMode2
3. Added constants: JXFS_S_CDR_CASH_AVAILABLE, JXFS_I_CDR_INPUT_REFUSED and JXFS_E_CDR_OUTPUT_NOT_EMPTY.
4. Added traces to the statusOccurred(), operationCompleteOccurred() and intermediateOccurred() methods of com.jxfs.forum.support.EventQueue class.
5. Updated class: com.jxfs.forum.repository.Supervisor so that the server shutdown is more robust in relation with client crashes.
6. The device manager has been updated so that complex devices are taken into account while ensuring that a device is only initialized once.
7. The deprecated cancel() method of InQueueControl no longer returns -1 for the operationId
8. Classes com.jxfs.control.OpEventQueue and com.jxfs.control.StatusEventQueue have been updated in order to ensure that deleted listeners are not referenced after calling removeXxxListener.
Further information on all of the above can be found within the release notes within the downloadable packages.